Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bluegrass Moms - Lexington Herald Leader

I just found a new blog today called Bluegrass Moms - http://www.kentucky.com/moms/.  The Fru-Gal Deb Morris had a wealth of coupons and freebies.  The best was a free photobook from American Greetings.  It did take about 30 minutes to finish the book, but it was absolutely free.  Not even shipping and handling.    I expect to have it in about a week.  This is a today only deal, so hurry, don't miss out.

Another great thing about Bluegrass Moms is Liz Ross Brook's Buzybee blog.  She has delicious recipes and lots of giveaways.  I admit, I think I'm addicted to the contests.  She currently has a giveaway from a digital crockpot and a rotating waffle baker from Ginny's.  I love my crockpot and I think a digital one would be great to have.  So hurry on over to Bluegrass Moms today and enter Buzybee's contests.  Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment