Monday, April 5, 2010

Welcome Kmart Shoppers

I hope you all have been as busy as I have with my gardening efforts to improve my preparedness level.  I will only get busier as summer approaches.  But I wanted to share with you a couple of great deals from Kmart this week.

According to an email I received from Kmart this morning, they are doubling manufacturer coupons up to $1.00, meaning that they will give a total of $2.00 for a $1.00 coupon.  There is a limit of 5 coupons per day per customer.  Kmart has been using this promotion a lot in the past, but never in a store local to me, until now.  See if your store is participating:

http://www.kmart.com/ue/home/See%20Details%20and%20Participating%20Stores%20Legal_2.pdf?lid=double_coupon&sid=iex20100407xk02008&eml=28880993&rioptype=KC&ruid=1000698

Kmart is at the top of the list for me this morning, because they also have a program called Smart Assist Savings Program.  If you are unemployed, go online to http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/dap_10151_10101_DAP_Unemployment+Program?lid=sa_find_store&sid=iex20100407xk02008&eml=28880993&rioptype=KC&ruid=1000698, fill out the required information and they will email you a card to print.  According to their website:
"20% Off Select Own-Brand Merchandise for Unemployed Customers
Kmart own-brands give you huge savings versus your favorite national brands every day...and now you'll get to increase those savings by an additional 20% off over 1,500 regular-priced grocery and drugstore items for up to six months!"

This is a great opportunity for those of you who are unemployed, to stock up your pantry with food, cleaning supplies, and health and beauty aids.  Take advantage of it.  You only have to show a picture ID and proof of your unemployment.  I will be breaking mine in today.  Happy Preparing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment