Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Things I am Thankful For

I love to read Kellene Bishop's blog, http://www.preparednesspro.com/blog/.  I won some mylar bags and an oxygen absorber from Kellene's blog site today.  Her blogs are insightful and she seems to have her fingers on the pulse of what is going on in the world today.  Preparedness Pro is a great site and one of my permanent reads.

Her post for today is about being thankful.  It reminded me of the things I am thankful for.  If I listed all the things I am thankful for, today's blog could turn into a long one.  Let me just list a few of the things I am thankful for.  I am thankful for my family.

For my husband, Jamie, who shares my passion for being prepared.  Who loves me and cares for me despite myself.  For my children who have always brought me as much joy as they have pain.  LOL.  For my father who gives me strength and has always been there for me.  For my mother, my best friend, who passed away in March.  I miss you and love you mom.  I will see you again some day.  For my brother and sister and their families and my mother-in-law, brother-in-law and sisters-in-law.  You guys keep me on my toes.  For my mother's huge family who is a constant fount of love and support.  Love to you all.

I am thankful for the many blessing that my Father in Heaven has given me and I hope He blesses you all during this Thanksgiving season.

No comments:

Post a Comment