Monday, June 6, 2011

Velveeta Cheesy Skillets House Party


Well...as you all know, I believe in saving money.  Saving money helps us be better prepared for life and situations that arise.  Having been in the unemployment line for some time now, I look for ways to stretch my money.  So I signed up for House Party at houseparty.com.  I was told that I would be receiving the following for my party.


•VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS product


•$5 Wal-Mart Gift Card

•Memo Boards

•Tote Bags

•$1.00 off coupons

Now who wouldn't want to receive free product and coupons to share with friends.  We all have parties on occasion and what better way to save money and share with friends and family.  This is just a win for anyone.

So, the party is June 18th and that happens to be the weekend of my family reunion.  So not only do I get this free stuff, but I get to share it with my family.  And besides, who doesn't love Velveeta?

So, go to houseparty.com and sign up for a party.  They have canning parties too.  I can't wait to have mine because I know it will be so much fun.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment