Monday, April 11, 2011

Oooops! Maple Valley Farms Review Mistake

While checking out a site called Maple Valley Farms, I must have gotten carried away and clicked on a link.  I was admiring this beautiful bed and breakfast with "Ethan Allen furnishings", that I thought was Maple Valley Farms, I must have made a horrible mistake.  Being the human being I am and capable of many mistakes, I reviewed this luxurious country bed and breakfast that I thought was Maple Valley Farms.  My apologies to Maple Valley Farms.  I don't even know if they have a bed and breakfast.  (I will have to continue to follow them to find out.)

In my mistake, I may have insulted Maple Valley Farms and how hard they have worked to get to where they are, and that was not my intention.

I still think the REAL Maple Valley Farms is beautiful.  The photos I looked at today show a beautiful, homey and cozy place.  Not the place I was looking at before at all and I apologize for my mistake.  I still love it and feel like it is a dream place.  Forty acres of farm, animals, fruits and vegetables.  From the canning jar glasses (use them myself to drink from) to the wood cook stove (my dream one day).  I love it!  My review doesn't change.

I love the idea of going off grid.  I have a dream of going off grid myself.  I was born and raised in the country, not the city.  However, I am woman enough to admit my mistakes and beg Maple Valley Farm's pardon.  *BLUSH*

For those who would like to laugh at my mistake, please feel free to click on this link.  Many thanks to KXJ for helping me see the error of my ways. 

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! Enjoying reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh...strange-I've followed the blog for a couple of years now, and thought she did mention an Ethan Allen bed in her original cottage description..??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Here was her gracious reply. For some strange reason my blog wouldn't allow her to post, so she posted on my facebook page on April 13th. :)
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/The-Prepared-Household/184025471917

    ReplyDelete